During Sara's Baby Shower we were able to have Papa Jim's family there (minus 2 cousins and the men we left in Minnesota). It was a great reunion.
We had to take the opportunity to get this picture. It is three generations of the Shaw Girls. Kelly was the only cousin unable to make it to the shower. Left to Right: Back Row: Valerie, Hanah, Stacey, Susan, Laura, Karen, Erin, JoAnn, Ramona, Jessie, Sara, Amanda. Front Row: Jamie, Sidney, Mary, Kalyn, Lydia, Jill, Gwenda and the only boy Titan.
Eric, PJ, Grandpa and Grandma Shaw, Ramona and Stacey.
Four Generations!! Papa Jim, Ramona, Lydia and Great Grandparents (Perry and Mary)
Eric, Gwenda, Great Grandma and Grandpa Shaw, PJ , Me (Ramona) Grandma Shaw, Papa Jim and Stacey. The Little Girls were in the van ready to go home!!
I had the chance to see my grandparents again Sunday morning before we headed home! I love you guys so much! I was given my middle name from my Grandma, Mary Louise LeClaire Shaw, and my first name is after my other Grandma, Ramona May Hebdon Hanson. My full name is Ramona Louise Shaw DeLay. My youngest son is named after his Great Grandpa, Perry Forrest Shaw. His name is Shawn Forrest.
Four Generations!! Papa Jim, Ramona, Lydia and Great Grandparents (Perry and Mary)
Eric, Gwenda, Great Grandma and Grandpa Shaw, PJ , Me (Ramona) Grandma Shaw, Papa Jim and Stacey. The Little Girls were in the van ready to go home!!
I had the chance to see my grandparents again Sunday morning before we headed home! I love you guys so much! I was given my middle name from my Grandma, Mary Louise LeClaire Shaw, and my first name is after my other Grandma, Ramona May Hebdon Hanson. My full name is Ramona Louise Shaw DeLay. My youngest son is named after his Great Grandpa, Perry Forrest Shaw. His name is Shawn Forrest.

1 comment:
It was so nice to see the whole family. Wish I was there. Everyone is growing up so quickly. The kids look so precious. Lydia looks just like you Ramona. Wow, I remember the get togethers in Ill. Keep them coming. Love Amy
Post a Comment