Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ready To Swim!

Hanah was over while I was going through some clothes for the girls that a friend gave to me and I happened upon these two matching swimsuits size 2T and 3T. Perfect! Hanah fell in love with it because of the princess on the suit and Lydia liked it because Hanah liked it, of course. So they had to put them on and they stayed in them until Stacey can by to pick up Hanah. Of or it was also the coldest day of the week and not quite spring weather yet. I do not think they cared because they had so much fun in them. And they looked way to cute to take them off. Come on Summer Time we are waiting!!!
Where is the water? and the weather? Hanah being as cute as can be!
Lydia looking way to old. Her father is going to hate this picture!
Yeah they are hugging and not hitting one another!
Best Friends! At least when no one is looking!











No comments: