Friday, May 8, 2009

Lydia at American Girl Store Chicago!

This is Lydia and her new Bitty Baby "Haley"! That face says it all!!
Lydia in her own American Girl Heaven!!

I, Ramona, have been in love with American Girl since I was a little girl and Finally bought myself Samantha for Christmas this last year. I love the fact that Lydia has inherited my love for baby dolls. While in Chicago our first stop was American Girl. I let Lydia out of her stroller, which is a rare occasion, so she could experience the store on her own. (It helped that I did not have the boys in tow.) She immediately walked to this AG star and gave me this precious memory of how excited she was. This moment was not rehearsed and could not be sweeter. She walked around the store with her eyes wide opened and little feet moving as fast as they could. She went from one section to the next and pointed and looked at all the neat and cool things. We ended up in the Bitty Baby area where she was so excited. She and I sat on the ground and played with a little Bitty Baby Tea Set and has a small party and left with it and her first Bitty Baby "Haley" courtesy of Grandma and Papa Shaw. She loved it!!

Looking at the Doggy!


Staring at amazement!


Longing to have one!


Smiles all around!

Do you want some Bitty Baby Tea?





YUMMY YUMMY!!
Mommy and her real life American Girl. (I have to admit, Lydia is better than any doll I have ever had!!)

Grandma Shaw and the girls!

Uncle PJ and Uncle Eric trying to hold back their enthusiasm at American Girl!




No comments: