The boys had fun at the parade. They are sitting here just waiting for more candy!!
What a wonderful surprise beginning to the parade.
My Hardy Boys.
Lydia is adorable. Here we are at the parade.
I love the kisses from my boys!

We had a pretty fun fulled day. We woke up early and went to a church pancake breakfast. The boys loved it especially because they had sausage there and they love sausage. I liked it because I did not have to cook or clean. After that we made a quick stop at Sams and then headed home for a quick break. Around 12:00 we headed down the street for the parade. We had terrific seats. The boys enjoyed the sights and loved the candy they collected. We headed home for a nap and then off to BBQ. Ben and Amy invited us over to swim and BBQ so we headed over there and had a wonderful time. We then got home and before we could get the kids in the van and go watch fireworks two of them were sound asleep so we skipped fireworks this year and opted for a good nights sleep.
I am very greatful for this country I live in and the freedoms I have because of where I live. I do think of the families and individuals who have and continue to sacrifice their time and lives for those freedoms. I can not nor do I ever want to live any where else. I love this country. God Bless the USA!!!
We had a pretty fun fulled day. We woke up early and went to a church pancake breakfast. The boys loved it especially because they had sausage there and they love sausage. I liked it because I did not have to cook or clean. After that we made a quick stop at Sams and then headed home for a quick break. Around 12:00 we headed down the street for the parade. We had terrific seats. The boys enjoyed the sights and loved the candy they collected. We headed home for a nap and then off to BBQ. Ben and Amy invited us over to swim and BBQ so we headed over there and had a wonderful time. We then got home and before we could get the kids in the van and go watch fireworks two of them were sound asleep so we skipped fireworks this year and opted for a good nights sleep.
I am very greatful for this country I live in and the freedoms I have because of where I live. I do think of the families and individuals who have and continue to sacrifice their time and lives for those freedoms. I can not nor do I ever want to live any where else. I love this country. God Bless the USA!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment