September 5, 2007
Hardy Lee and Lydia had the wonderful opportunity to share this special day together. I know it was over a year ago but since this blog just started this last month, I thought it was an important enough event to journal it. We were blessed to have tons of family here in town. Grandparents (Grandma Shaw, Papa Jim, Grandma and Grandpa Roberts), Great Grandparents (Grandma Shaw), Uncles (Brent, PJ, Eric), Aunts (Stacey, Yuka and Gwen) and cousins (Katy, Riley, Jamie, Sidney, James, Hanah) were here to celebrate the day.
My handsome boy was so beautiful that day. Hardy Lee has such a big heart and testimony of the Gospel. His love for our Heavenly Father amazes me and others who know him. Hardy Lee is so full of life. I feel blessed to have the chance to see him grow and learn.
Lydia was georgeous this day. She has been a true blessing to our family. She has brought a peace and balance to our family that we did not know was missing. Lydia is wonderful.
Ringing in the New Year
14 years ago

2 comments:
Fun blog Ramona! Glad that you started posting your life for all to see. :)
Ramona, I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. I love that you started a blog. Your family is so cute. I miss Shawn! Have a great week : )
Post a Comment