Today was wonderful. We woke up at 6:30 and got the kids up, opened presents, ate breakfast and played the rest of the day. Mommy even got a well deserved nap! At this time I have to reflect on Jesus Christ and his Birth, his Life and his Death. What a wonderful big brother we have. How blessed we are to have someone who loves us as much as he does to not only live for us but to die for us. I was raised by loving parents who have taught me my whole life that this life is about creating an Eternal Family. I have been blessed to have met my husband and be married in the LDS temple almost 13 tears ago and be married and sealed together for time and all eternity. Our union has been blessed with 3 strong boys and 1 little girl. These kids have strong wills and minds and physically are able to what they want. Sure I wish there were some mornings that they would sleep in a few more minutes and there are a few days that I wish they would go play a few minutes by themself but on the other hand I am grateful they are healthy enough to wake up each morning prepared for a full day of activities and that they look forward to see me and their daddy. I am thankful they enjoy spending time with me and feel comfortable to ask me to play with them or do something for them. I want to live my life to be worthy of having my family with me forever. I also want to try to document our life more so my children will have the chance to read about our life together.
No comments:
Post a Comment