Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MN Zoo Aug 2009

So here we are at the Zoo. We had a great time, after I figuared out that taking pictures of the kids at the zoo and expecting them to look at me and not the animals is next to impossible. So when I relaxed about the pictures I enjoyed the time better. They have a new exhibit opened called the Woodland Adventure. It is a huge playground of fun things to play on and explore.
All four kids enjoyed this place. We love our MN Zoo. Lots of pictures are here for my family to enjoy!


















Lydia is waiting patiently to hatch her egg. Already the lttle mommy!

Hardy Lee was trying to pose on the egg. He is the Bird Thinker!




Who knew they sat up! We love the the little Doggies!!!

Yep, this is why I love my Nanny Kat. "Keep those kids in line!"


No comments: