Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lydia's 2nd Birthday

We made Lydia cupcakes for her 2nd birthday. She had a great time taste testing the butter cream frosting we made for them. We celebrated her birthday in GA with Meme and Papa Ricky. She is a wonderful girl.



Dear Lydia,



I love you! You are a beautiful young woman and I am so proud of the fact that you are my daughter. You have grown so fast in the last 2 years. I am constantly saying that you have an old soul. You know exactly what to do to make one of your brothers feel better when they are down. You love giving them hugs and kisses. You also know when your mommy needs a hug. You have started to get yourself dressed in the morning when you can not wait till I have time to help you. You love putting your clothes away after the laundry is folded. You are a little helper. You make everyone smile. After you get your hair done up in the morning you have to go around and show Daddy and your brothers. Your face lights up each time they say "You are so pretty." You love your hair done and clean clothes put on. You are a blessing to our family. I can tell that you are going to grow up to be a beautiful Young Woman and a wonderful Mother and wife. I love you Lydia.



Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Freedom's Thread said...

2 years comes and goes so fast doesn't it. We should try to get together one of these days, I'm sure Andrew would love to play with Lydia.