Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lydia

Check out those baby blues that Lydia inherited from her Grandma Shaw!
I do not know if I can get enough pictures of Lydia. She brightens any life that meets her and she is defiantly a great "well needed" addition to our family. Enjoys these photos and videos.






After having three boys and all three in early intervention for speech, it is amazing to have a child learn and use words all by herself. She may still need speech in order to learn as many words as she should know by now but I will take what I can get. Her favorite words are: Daddy, dad, Mommy, mom, mama, thank you (kakau), Pleazzz, more, done, sorry (aurree), Sponge Bob (Bobby), Kat, Doggie, Auwn (Shawn), Ardy ( Hardy), aaee (Blake), Night night, NNNNOOOOO!! So need less to say in order to get her to the 25-50 word minimum by her birthday in 13 days, she really needs to step it up. Oh yeah, when she says daddy you have to hear how she pronounces it because she can say it about 6 different ways in order to get what she wants out of her daddy. She is learning how to manipulate men early!



Lydia gets her love of Dancing from me!! She is always moving to the music (even if it is nly in her head!) She has the perfect dancing feet, legs and smile. She was not blessed with "MoMo" toes like her mommy, grandpa, cousins and brother, but I will not hold that against her.

2 comments:

The Minnesota Preators said...

She is adorable!

Carlie said...

your family is so sweet! lydia looks so much like you! hope all is well with you and all your family.